For a long while that I can recall, I was working on a new project called HEXOR. It involves the HEX Smart Contract and the Gnosis Safe. The latter is a sort of Tresor for your funds hence the name HEXOR.
The development taught me a few things about the web3 space and made me familiarize myself with a few new frameworks. The following is a list of used technologies for this project:
- HEXOR Project Page created with CRA
- HEXOR Staking Frontend created with Gnosis Safe Apps SDK
- The full development was done to get familiar with coding in vim and used an opinionated with plugin enhanced version of neovim called LunarVim ecosystem
- Deployment of Solidty contracts with Remix Ethereum IDE
- Part of the development under Artix OS and later switched to POP!OS for a few technical issues which I leave here out of purpose.
- Usage of the until start unknown UI Material-UI
- Hosted websites on netlify
Of course, the project took much longer than I expected but it was overall a good and fun learning experience for me.
Sure, there was also a lot of pain involved and much questioning of the overall thing and it’s usage.
But learning the new stuff along the way and using it practically kept me going.
In the end, the whole thing is also useful for me and probably that was the ultimate driver behind my action.
With the new gained knowledge I can further build open this project or on other web3 based.
There is still much I can add to this project and I leave it open where I am going next.